- "To Follow the Market or the Parent System: Evidence from Health IT Adoption by Hospital Chains," 2021, revise and resubmit at Economic Inquiry.
- "Hospital Upcoding Decisions under Medicare Audits," (with Juan Pantano), under review. [Paper]
- "Medicaid Policy and Physician Capacity Constraints Revisited," (with Jason Huh). [Draft coming soon]
- "Reassessing the Impact of Health IT: Hidden Costs and Consequences of Vendor Heterogeneity," (with Mary Olson). [Draft coming soon]
- "How do Hospitals Respond To Medicare Payment Reforms?" (with Gautam Gowrisankaran and Keith Joiner). [Draft coming soon]
- "Medicare Upcoding with Inpatient Care: It Isn't What You Think," (with Keith Joiner and Juan Pantano) 2021.
- "Shall We Blame Health IT for Medicare Overpayments? New Evidence from Medicare Recovery Audit Program," (with Keith Joiner) 2021.
Work in progress
- Care coordination and health IT adoption (with Keith Joiner)
- Price transparency in health care
- "BlockIoT: Blockchain-based Health Data Integration using IoT Devices," (with Oshani Seneviratne and Manan Shukla) 2021, AMIA 2021 Annual Symposium. [Paper]
- "BlockIoT-RETEL: Blockchain and IoT Based Read-Execute-Transact-Erase-Loop Environment for Integrating Personal Health Data," (with Oshani Seneviratne and Manan Shukla) 2021, Proceedings of IEEE Blockchain Conference 2021.
- "Tourism, Terms of Trade and Welfare to the Poor," (with Bharat R. Hazari) 2011, Theoretical Economics Letters, 01, pp. 28-32. [Paper]
- "Environmental Kuznets Curve for Air Quality in City: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," (with Haisheng Yang and Yongzhang Zhou) 2008, Resource Development & Market, 07, pp. 39-43. [Paper]