- Does Health IT Adoption Lead to Better Information or Worse Incentives?, 2016, with Gautam Gowrisankaran and Keith Joiner, Working Paper (Winner of Best Paper Award for the 2016 Workshop on Health IT and Economics).
- Does health IT save money and lives? New evidence from vendor heterogeneity, 2018, with Mary Olson, Working Paper.
- Strategic Complements or Substitutes: the Case of Adopting Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) by U.S. Hospitals, 2017, Working Paper,.
- To Coordinate With or Differentiate From Your Neighbor: the Adoption of Electronic Medical Records by Hospital Systems, 2018, Working Paper.
- Real exchange rates movements in the sectoral level: evidence from OECD countries, 2010, M.Phil. Thesis, City University of Hong Kong.
- Tourism, Terms of Trade and Welfare to the Poor, 2011, Theoretical Economics Letters, 01, pp. 28-32, with Bharat R. Hazari.
- Environmental Kuznets Curve for Air Quality in City: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach, 2008, Resource Development & Market, 07, pp. 39-43, with Haisheng Yang and Yongzhang Zhou.
Work in progress
- Price transparency in health care.
- Reducing hospital complications: What is the role of EMRs?
- Certificate of Need (CON) for home health.
- Dental health in Medicare.