- How do Hospitals Respond To Medicare Payment Reforms?, 2019, with Gautam Gowrisankaran and Keith Joiner, Working Paper (Winner of Best Paper Award for the 2016 Workshop on Health IT and Economics).
- Does health IT save money and lives? New evidence from vendor heterogeneity, 2019, with Mary Olson, Working Paper.
- Strategic Complements or Substitutes? The Case of Adopting Health Information Technology by U.S. Hospitals, 2019, Working Paper,.
- To Coordinate with or Differentiate from Your Neighbor: The Adoption of Electronic Medical Records by U.S. Hospital Systems, 2019, Working Paper.
- Tourism, Terms of Trade and Welfare to the Poor, 2011, Theoretical Economics Letters, 01, pp. 28-32, with Bharat R. Hazari.
- Environmental Kuznets Curve for Air Quality in City: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach, 2008, Resource Development & Market, 07, pp. 39-43, with Haisheng Yang and Yongzhang Zhou.
Work in progress
- Price transparency in health care.
- Reducing hospital complications: What is the role of EMRs?
- Certificate of Need (CON) for home health.
- Dental health in Medicare.