- Does Health IT Adoption Lead to Better Information or Worse Incentives?, 2016, with Gautam Gowrisankaran and Keith Joiner, Working Paper (Winner of Best Paper Award for the 2016 Workshop on Health IT and Economics), Tulane University.
- The Impact of Electronic Medical Records on Hospital Performance: Does Vendor Heterogeneity and Product Novelty Matter?, 2016, with Mary Olson, Working Paper, Tulane University.
- Profit Complementarities in the Adoption of Electronic Medical Records by U.S. Hospitals, 2015, Preparing revision at The RAND Journal of Economics.
- Coordination vs. Differentiation: the Adoption of Electronic Medical Records by Hospital Systems, 2013, Working Paper, University of Arizona.
- Real exchange rates movements in the sectoral level: evidence from OECD countries, 2010, M.Phil. Thesis, City University of Hong Kong.
- Tourism, Terms of Trade and Welfare to the Poor, 2011, Theoretical Economics Letters, 01, pp. 28-32, with Bharat R. Hazari.
- Environmental Kuznets Curve for Air Quality in City: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach, 2008, Resource Development & Market, 07, pp. 39-43, with Haisheng Yang and Yongzhang Zhou.
Work in progress
- Price transparency in health care.
- Reducing hospital complications: What is the role of EMRs?
- Certificate of Need (CON) for home health.
- Dental health in Medicare.